Resume of Peter Deppisch
Peter M. Deppisch
308 Annes St., Whitby, Ontario, L1N 5V6
Tel: 905-666-3638 Cell: 416-802-0078 Pager: 416-374-3220
Looking for an IT contract position in project management, team lead, project administration, purchasing.
A highly focused, innovative and results oriented senior technical professional. Proven strong leadership, drive, negotiating, decision making, and problem solving skills.
· Managed several end to end procurement teams specifically for large enterprises involving multi-million dollar deals
· Worked with Fortune 500 IT technology providers such as: Oracle, Sybase, IBM, Sun, DELL, and GE-Capital.
· Specifically have optimized business requirements to leverage vendors for maximum savings. (e.g. Saved 40% on a 2 million dollar deal with Sun for BMO)
Systems/Technical/Problem Solver Specialist
· Proactively work with the business and the technology teams to plan for full life-cycle management of IT assets for optimal financial performance. (e.g. Technology replacement versus maintenance trade-offs)
· Directly managed and implemented an RRSP contingency system for BMO Bank of Montreal which was used to book RRSP contributions.
· Managed multi-vendor complex projects (e.g. Financial system that used Sybase database on Sun and IBM’s DB2 database on the mainframe.
· Managed the procurement for a trading floor upgrade initiative at the BMO Montreal trading floor.
· Managed a 1.2 million-dollar mainframe project that delivered a windowing system in for a retail banking service.
· Directly managed outsourcing activities to enable the business to repatriate the service back in house. (1.5 Million dollar deal and many jobs)
Bank of Montreal (Numerous roles) -January 1970 to 2000 Full Time, 2000 – 2002(Contract)
IT Consultant in Germany (Litton) - November 1965 to October 1967
References will be supplied upon request.